Step by Step we show you how to install and Configure Cisco Anyconnect VPN Client on windows XP or Windows 7
1. Navigate to any Company or Private VPN server. (example: portal.duke.edu/fuqua - this is The Fuqua School Of Business’s VPN server).installation works great in 32-bit IE
2. Click Accept (First Visit Only).
3. Click on Tools > Internet Options, find highlight Trusted Sites in the Security Tab and click the Sites button.
4. Add the your company or private vpn URL to the trusted sites by clicking the Add button. Click OK
5. Enter the information then click Submit:
User name: UserID
Passcode: RSA Token ID
6. Enter credentials and select login. After that warning page appears about the use of this VPN client. Click NEXT or Continue.
- If using IE, install an ActiveX add-on “AnyConnect VPN Client”. then appears to run a Java application. You may Accept it.
- Click on Run Buttom.
7. VPN client will begin downloading to your computer.
10. If you can install manually navigete I.E. to your Company or Privat Vpn server URL and try to install process again. The vpn server will detect the your client is installed and it will then download needed configuration files for the to work properly.
11. Click start menu and find VPN client and select your Company or Private Connection ( example: Fuqua School of Business) from the Group and enter your Password and NetID
12. Click Connect Button.
13. You have to Accept next dialog box.
14. Click the AnyConnect VPN icon in the taskbar for disconnect from the VPN Client.